注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

伴你一程

Ban Ni Yi Cheng

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【实战口语】第03期:Sri Lanka 斯里兰卡  

2016-07-01 09:58:09|  分类: 【英语】口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

      Todd: Hello, Mini.

托德:你好,米妮。

Mini: Hello.

米妮:你好。

Todd: Now, Mini, you are from Sri Lanka.

托德:米妮,你来自斯里兰卡。

Mini: Yes.

米妮:对。

Todd: If somebody is going to your country, can you recommend three things they should do or three things they should see?

托德:如果有人想去你的祖国旅行,你能推荐三件他们应该做的事或者三个他们应该参观的景点吗?

Mini: OK, the first thing is you can go and see the ancient things that all the Kings and Queens built, like castles. We have a castle called... it's called the Rock Castle. It's called Sigirya, so it's very beautiful.

米妮:好,首先,你可以去看看国王和王后生活过的古堡。那座城堡名为石头城堡。又名斯基里亚,那里非常漂亮。

Todd: This is the Rock Castle.

托德:石头城堡。

Mini: Yeah, it's... the castle is on the rock itself, so you can see the ruins there. It's really beautiful, with pictures, paintings, arts and stuff.

米妮:对,这座城堡在岩石上,你可以看到古堡遗址。那里真的非常漂亮,它可以通过图片、绘画和美术来呈现。

Todd: Oh, really. That's really cool, so this rock castle, how old is it?

托德:哦,真的吗?那太酷了,这座石头城堡有多少年的历史?

Mini: I'm not sure, but maybe around two thousand. I'm not sure. Sorry.

米妮:我不太清楚,大概有两千年吧。抱歉,我不太清楚。

Todd: What else should people you see?

托德:人们还可以游览哪些景点?

Mini: The second thing should be beaches. We have beautiful beaches all over the place, blue, clean. You can swim. You can surf. It's very beautiful. That's the second thing.

米妮:第二个应该去的地方就是海滩。我们国家到处都有美丽的海滩,蓝色清澈的大海。你可以游泳、冲浪。海滩非常漂亮。这是第二个景点。

Todd: Surfing is popular in Sri Lanka?

托德:冲浪这种运动在斯里兰卡受欢迎吗?

Mini: M-hm. I mean, not popular amongst Sri Lankans but most of the... many tourists come, especially the Germans, they come to my country and surf because the hotels near the beaches are very cheap and it's very beautiful hotels and very cheap. Food is cheap. It's nice.

米妮:嗯,在斯里兰人中不太流行,不过许多游客,尤其是德国游客,会来到我们国家冲浪,因为海滩附近的酒店又便宜又漂亮。食物价格也不贵。非常不错。

Todd: OK. So, we've got the Rock Castle, surfing on the beach. Anything else?

托德:好,我们提到了石头城堡,还有在海滩冲浪。还有吗?

Mini: And then a third thing should be the Tooth Temple. It's like the tooth of a Buddha, so we got it from I guess India, King Ashoka, so it's one of the things that you can see there. It's a really beautiful temple.

米妮:那里供奉着佛陀的牙齿,应该是印度阿育王放在那里的,可以看到佛牙舍利。那是一座非常美丽的寺庙。

Todd: OK, I'm sorry. Can you say the name of that again?

托德:好,抱歉。你能再说一遍那座寺庙的名字吗?

Mini: Temple of Tooth Relic.

米妮:佛牙寺。

Todd: The Temple of Tooth Relic.

托德:佛牙寺。

Mini: Yeah.

米妮:对。

Todd: OK.

托德:好。

Mini: It's in Kandy. A place called Kandy.

米妮:这座寺庙在康提城。

Todd: Kandy. OK. Well, thanks for the tips Mini.

托德:康提城。好,谢谢你的建议,米妮。

Mini: Thank you, you're welcome.

米妮:不客气,也谢谢你。

      【音乐】英语音频 - 伴你一程 - 伴你一程【音乐】英语音频 - 伴你一程 - 伴你一程
  评论这张
 
阅读(33)| 评论(1)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017