注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

伴你一程

Ban Ni Yi Cheng

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【里昂美文】第8期:秋之湖  

2016-06-15 22:10:54|  分类: 【英语】阅读 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

 I remember quite clearly now when the story happened.

我仍清晰地记得故事发生的时候。

The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, recovering the lake, where we used to swim like children, under the sun was there to shine.

秋叶翻飞,飘落一地,我们曾经孩子般戏水畅游过的小湖盖满落叶,在太阳下闪着光。

That time we used to be happy.

那时我们幸福过。

Well, I thought we were.

哦,我是这样认为的。

But the truth was that you had been longing to leave me, not daring to tell me.

可事实上你早就想离开我,只是不敢告诉我罢了。

On that precious night, watching the lake, vaguely conscious, you said: Our story is ending.

在那美丽的夜晚,眼望湖水,恍惚中听见你说:我们的故事已到尽头。

The rain was killing the last days of summer;

雨水扼杀着所剩无几的夏日,

you had been killing my last breath of love since along time ago.

而你很久以来也在扼杀我奄奄一息的爱。

I still don't think I'm gonna make it through another love story.

我仍不认为自己会再去经历另一段爱情故事。

You took it all away from me.

你把一切都带走了。

And there I stand;

我只有,悄然伫立,

I knew I was going to be the one left behind.

早已明白自己将会是那个被遗弃的人。

But still I'm watching the lake, vaguely conscious, and I know my life is ending.

而我依然凝望着湖水,恍惚中,生命正离我而去。



  评论这张
 
阅读(21)| 评论(1)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017