注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

伴你一程

Ban Ni Yi Cheng

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【初级口语】10天会说1000实用英语口语短句 第7天  

2016-06-11 09:07:29|  分类: 【英语】口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

All right with you? ^你没有问题吧?

Are you out of your mind? ^你疯了吗?

Back in a moment! ^马上回来!

Better safe than sorry. ^小心不出大错。

Can I take a rain check? ^你能改天再请我吗?

Certainly not. ^才不是呢。

Could you drop me off at the airport? ^你能载我到机场吗?

Did you have a nice holiday? ^你假期过得愉快吗?

Do you often work out? ^你经常锻炼身体吗?

Don’t bother. ^不用麻烦了。

Don’t give me that! ^少来这套!

Don’t look wise. ^别自作聪明。

Don’t push me ! ^别逼我!

Don’t underestimate me. ^别小看我。

Dump her. ^甩了她。

Fancy that. ^真想不到。

Forget it. ^算了吧。

Get out of my face. ^从我面前消失!

Go right ahead! ^请便。

Have it easy. ^放轻松。

He often fails to keep his word. ^他常常不遵守诺言。

His argument doesn’t hold water. ^他的论点站不住脚。

How do I look? ^我看上去怎样?

How soon. ^这么快。

I can manage. ^我自己可以应付。

I can’t imagine why. ^我想不通为什么。

I couldn’t agree more. ^我完全同意。

I didn’t realize! ^我没有意识到。

I don’t want to see your face! ^我不愿再见到你!

I feel terrible. ^我觉得糟透了。

I have a sweet tooth. ^喜欢吃甜食。

I hope you’ll forgive me. ^我希望你能原谅我。

I owe you one. ^我欠你一个人情。

I want to reserve a room. ^我想预订一个房间。

I wonder what happened to him. ^我不知道他出什么事了。

I’ll be right with you. ^我马上就来。

I’ll have to see about that. ^这事我得想一想再定。

I’ll show you. ^我指给你。

I’m afraid I can’t. ^恐怕我不行。

I’m dying to see you. ^我真想见你。

I’m here on business. ^我来这里出差。

I’m not going to put up with this! ^我再也受不了啦!

I’m pressed for time. ^我时间紧迫。

I’m under a lot of pressure. ^我的压力很大。

I’ve had enough of your garbage. ^我听腻了你的废话。

Is that you? ^是你吗?

It drives me crazy. ^它使我快要发疯了。

It will come to me. ^我会想起来的。

It’s a nice day today. ^今天天气很好。

It’s all over. ^大功告成。

It’s handy. ^非常方便。

It’s not my fault. ^不是我的错。

It’s unfair. ^太不公平了。

Just let it be. ^就这样吧。

Knock it off. ^少来这一套。

Let’s call it a day. ^我们今天就到这儿吧。

Let’s go Dutch. ^各付各的吧。

Look at the mess you’ve made! ^你搞得一团糟!

May I have your name, please? ^请问你叫什么名字?

My phone was out of order. ^我的电话坏了。

No hard feeling. ^别生气。

Nothing to it. ^没什么啦。

Please don’t blame yourself. ^请不要责怪你自己。

Pull yourself together. ^加把劲吧。

Shall we go? ^可以走了吗?

She’s cracker. ^她是个疯子。

Somebody do something. ^想想办法吧。

Stay away from me! ^离我远一点!

Suit yourself. ^随你便。

Tell me about you trouble. ^把你的烦恼告诉我。

That depends. ^看情况。

That was a close call. ^千钧一发。

That’s for sure. ^那是肯定的。

That’s OK. ^可以。

That’s your problem. ^那是你的问题。

The walls have ears! ^隔墙有耳!

Things have changed. ^时移势易。

Time is running out! ^没有时间了!

We are in the same boat. ^我们的处境相同。

What a coincidence! ^真是太巧了。

What are you so excited about? ^什么事让你如此兴奋?

What do you think of my new car? ^你觉得我的新车怎么样?

What the hell are you doing? ^你到底在做什么?

What’s the deadline? ^截止到什么时候?

What’s up? ^近来可好?

Where are you going? ^你去哪儿?

Who cares? ^谁在乎?

Would you care for a cop of coffee? ^要杯咖啡吗?

You asked for it. ^你自找的。

You can’t imagine. ^你很难想象。

You have my word. ^我保证。

You may leave it to me. ^交给我来办。

You stupid jerk! ^你这蠢猪!

You’re an asshole. ^你这缺德鬼。

You’re such a bitch! ^你这个婊子!

You’ve ruined everything. ^全都让你搞砸了。


  评论这张
 
阅读(25)| 评论(1)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017