注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

伴你一程

Ban Ni Yi Cheng

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【初级口语】10天会说1000实用英语口语短句 第2天  

2016-06-11 09:13:51|  分类: 【英语】口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

A piece of cake. ^易如反掌。

Anything you say! ^悉听尊便!

Are you sleepy? ^你困了吗?

Believe it or not! ^信不信随你!

By the way… ^顺便一提……

Can you keep an eye on my bag? ^帮我看一下包好吗?

Come off it! ^别胡说!

Cut it out! ^够了!

Do you have any hobbies? ^你有什么爱好吗?

Don’t be so modest. ^别这么谦虚了。

Don’t fall for it! ^不要上当!

Don’t jump to conclusions. ^不要急于下结论。

Don’t miss it! ^切勿错过。

Don’t talk nonsense! ^少说废话。

Don’t you dare! ^你敢!

Enough is enough! ^够了够了!

First come, first served. ^捷足先登。

Get a move on! ^快点吧!

Give me a break! ^饶了我吧!

Hands off. ^不许碰。

Have you got that? ^你明白我的意思吗?

He’s been behind bars for almost five years. ^他坐了将近5年牢。

How can I get in touch with you? ^我怎么联系你呢?

How long will it take to have this radio fixed? ^修理这收音机要多久?

I appreciate that! ^我很感激。

I can’t believe you never. ^你好大的胆子!

I can’t stand it. ^我受不了。

I cross my heart! ^我发誓是真的!

I don’t know for sure. ^我不能肯定。

I feel great. ^我感觉好极了。

I guess so. ^我想是吧。

I hope I didn’t offend you. ^希望没有冒犯你。

I mean it. ^我说真的。

I think it’s a reasonable price. ^我觉得这是个合理的价钱。

I watch my money! ^视财如命!

I’d like to try on these hats. ^我想试试这些帽子。

I’ll do my best. ^我将会尽我最大努力。

I’ll pick up the tab. ^我来付账。

I’ll treat you to dinner. ^我想请你吃饭。

I’m behind in my work. ^我工作进度落后了。

I’m feeling under the weather. ^我觉得不舒服。

I’m looking forward to it. ^我盼望着这件事。

I’m on a diet. ^我正在节食。

I’m sorry I’m late. ^对不起,我迟到了。

I’ve changed my mind. ^我已经改变主意。

In one ear, out the other ear. ^一耳进,一耳出。

It doesn’t make any difference. ^没什么差别。

It really hurts. ^好痛呀。

It’ll come to me. ^我会想起来的。

It’s a shame. ^真丢人。

It’s better than nothing. ^总比什么都没有好。

It’s my pleasure. ^这是我的荣幸。

It’s only a matter of time. ^这只是时间问题。

It’s very popular. ^它很受欢迎。

Keep that in mind. ^记住那件事。

Let me guess . ^让我猜一猜。

Let’s get started. ^开始吧。

Let’s keep in touch. ^让我们保持联系。

Make yourself at home! ^就当在家一样!

Mind your own business! ^管好你自己的事!

Nice seeing you. ^很高兴见到你。

Nonsense! ^鬼话!

Over my dead body! ^休想!

Please make yourself at home. ^请别客气。

Same to you. ^彼此彼此。

She is under the weather. ^她心情很不好。

Silly of me. ^我真笨。

Sorry about that. ^很抱歉。

Stop complaining! ^别发牢骚!

Take care. ^请多保重。

Thanks a million. ^非常感谢。

That settles it. ^这就解决了。

That’s all right. ^没关系。

That’s more like it. ^那样才像话。

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! ^那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!

The dice is cast! ^已成定局了!

There you go again! ^你又来了!

This is how. ^这样才是。

Under the knife. ^开刀。

We made it. ^我们成功了。

What a pity! ^真可惜!

What can I do for you? ^要我帮忙吗?

What happened to you memory? ^你的记性是怎么搞的?

What’s going on? ^发生什么事了?

What’s the rush? ^什么事那么匆忙?

Whatever you say. ^随便你。

Where do you live? ^你住在哪儿?

Who says? ^谁说的?

You are just trying to save face. ^你只是想挽回面子。

You can count on us. ^你可以信赖我们。

You disgust me. ^我讨厌你。

You loud mouth. ^你这大嘴巴。

You piss me off. ^你气死我了。

You’ll get used to it. ^你得等一等看。

You’re impossible. ^你真不可救药。

You’ve gone too far! ^你太过分了!


  评论这张
 
阅读(21)| 评论(1)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017