注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

伴你一程

Ban Ni Yi Cheng

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【初级口语】10天会说1000实用英语口语短句 第5天  

2016-06-11 09:11:03|  分类: 【英语】口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

All I have to do is learn English. ^我所要做的就是学英语。

Are you crazy? ^你疯了吗?

As far as I’m concerned. ^就我而言。

Better luck next time. ^祝你下一次好运。

Can I help? ^要我帮忙吗?

Can’t you do anything right? ^成事不足,败事有余。

Come what may! ^不管怎样!

Did you enjoy your flight? ^你的飞行旅途愉快吗?

Do you know what time it is? ^你知道现在都几点吗?

Don’t beat around the bush. ^别拐弯抹角了。

Don’t get on my nerves! ^不要搅得我心烦。

Don’t let me down! ^别让我失望!

Don’t over do it! ^别做过头了!

Don’t touch me! ^别碰我!

Drop dead. ^去死吧!

Excuse me for a moment. ^失陪一会儿。

For shame. ^不要脸。

Get off my back! ^不要嘲笑我!

Give my best to your family. ^代我向你们全家问好。

Hard to tell! ^难以决定。

He hit the ceiling at the news. ^他听到那消息暴跳如雷。

Help yourself, please. ^请自己用。

How dare you! ^你好大胆子!

How often do you eat out? ^你隔多久在外面吃一次饭?

I beg your pardon! ^请再说一遍!

I can’t handle this alone. ^我无法单独处理这事。

I can’t tell. ^我说不准。

I did it. ^我做到了。

I don’t seem to have any luck today. ^我今天运气不好。

I feel sick. ^我觉得不舒服。

I have a runny nose. ^我流鼻涕。

I hope this will teach you a lesson. ^希望这会给你一个教训。

I need small change. ^我需要零钱。

I understand completely. ^我完全明白。

I wish I had never met you. ^我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

I’ll be looking forward to it. ^我将期待这一天。

I’ll get you. ^我会追上你的。

I’ll see what I can do. ^我看一看能怎么办。

I’m about to explode! ^我肺都快要气炸了!

I’m crazy about rock music. ^我对摇滚乐很着迷。

I’m glad you enjoyed it. ^你喜欢我就高兴。

I’m mad at myself. ^我生自己的气。

I’m pooped out. ^我累死了。

I’m telling you for the last time! ^我最后再告诉你一次!

I’ve got news for you. ^我要告诉你一个好消息。

Is that OK? ^这样可以吗?

It doesn’t seem like that. ^似乎不像是那样。

It takes time. ^那需要时间。

It’s a long story. ^真是一言难尽。

It’s about time. ^时间差不多了。

It’s fairly simple. ^很简单。

It’s no big deal. ^这没什么大不了的。

It’s time for dinner. ^该吃晚饭了。

Just a moment. ^稍等片刻。

Keep your fingers crossed. ^为成功祈祷吧。

Let me think. ^让我想想。

Let’s get together sometime. ^有时间我们聚一下吧。

Let’s talk over dinner. ^我们边吃边谈吧。

May I ask you a question? ^我可以问一个问题吗?

Money will come and go. ^钱乃身外之物。

No dice. ^不行了。

Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. ^心之所愿,无事不成。

Please accept my apology. ^请接受我的道歉。

Pretty bad. ^糟透了。

Separate checks. ^分开算。

She never showed up. ^她一直没有出现。

So far so good. ^目前为止,一切都好。

Speaking of the devil! ^一说曹操,曹操就到!

Storms make trees take deeper roots. ^风暴使树林深深扎根。

Take my word for it. ^相信我的话。

That can’t be. ^不可能。

That sounds reasonable. ^听起来蛮有道理的。

That’s disgusting. ^真讨厌。

That’s not like him. ^那不像是他的风格。

That’s what you think! ^那才是你脑子里想的!

The sky is getting very cloudy. ^天空的云越来越多了。

These things happen all the time. ^这是常有的事。

This soup tastes great. ^这个汤非常美味。

Watch you step. ^走路当心。

We’re in the same boat. ^我们处境相同。

What a surprise. ^好一个惊喜。

What do you recommend? ^你推荐什么?

What makes you say so? ^你怎么这么说?

What’s so funny? ^有什么好笑的?

What’s the weather like today? ^今天天气如何?

When is the most convenient time for you? ^我随你。

Where were we? ^我们说到哪儿了?

Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? ^你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

You are pulling my leg? ^你在开我的玩笑吗?

You can’t complain. ^你该知足了。

You got a good deal. ^你买得真便宜。

You make me sick! ^你真让我恶心!

You should take advantage of it. ^你应该好好利用这个机会。

You’re a joke! ^你真是一个小丑!

You’re nothing to me. ^你对我而言什么都不是。

You’ve got to do something. ^你一定要想办法。


  评论这张
 
阅读(16)| 评论(1)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017